Skype
EarthAndI53

The Black Cat The Black Cat

Hm...

I liked it, but I think I would've liked to see more detailed art. And I think it would've been a tad better if it were longer. Maybe that's just me. It's probably a smoother animation than I could have done. Overall, nice job. I'm a big fan of Poe's work :3

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Very nice :3

Wow, I loved it. I was literally on the edge of my seat, yelling at my computer screen towards the end there. None of it was expected, which is sometimes a nice change. Oh, and the sepia-ish colors made it that much more phenomenal :D Oh, but unfortunately, I found the guy's voice didn't quite fit him. I imagined it a little higher pitched before he started talking. And, when he yelled for the girl, his expression wasn't quite as dramatic as it would have been in real life. Sometimes exaggeration is nice. Other than those minor details, a very well thought out animation. :D

Lost Dog Lost Dog

Ha ha!

Oh my gosh, I loved that. Adorable! Although, when the pelican swooped down and picked him up, I expected that song from Aladdin to start playing. But anyways. Again, loved it!